Selasa, 29 November 2016

Someone Dipped This Poor Cat In Concrete, But A Team Of Heroes Saved Him

When he showed up on the doorstep of Faye Richards' house in Withywood, England, a cat named Grant was in horrible shape. Covered from head to toe in wet concrete, the poor cat was surely going to die if someone didn't help him out.

When Richards took him to her local vet, she learned the heartbreaking truth about Grant's situation.

By the time the vet could see him, the concrete on his back had already hardened. Because he was traumatized, doctors decided to forego a bath in favor of combing out everything they could.

Concrete powder is toxic, so they had to remove it as quickly as possible.

"Most of his top coat was covered in concrete and it was matting together," said vet Adam Sheridan. He ultimately decided to shave Grant.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar